“ERC Consolidator Grants are designed to support researchers at the stage at which they are consolidating their own independent research team or programme. The scheme will strengthen independent and excellent new individual research teams that have been recently created”.
Competitive ERC Consolidator Grant proposals need to be written at an exceptionally high level and communicate your scientific ideas and intentions in a manner that is clear, logical, to-the-point, convincing and easy to read. The proposal must also address all key selection criteria.
Our ERC Consolidator Grant services have been specifically designed for top/leading researchers who are at the level of submitting a competitive ERC Consolidator Grant proposal.
- Benchmarking/self assessment and trajectory setting for applicants wishing to submit an ERC Consolidator Grant in the coming few years.
- Strategic consulting and planning advice during the preparation phase.
- Critical support and in-depth critical review of drafts, including CV and Track Record.
- Substantive editing of the proposal (consistency, flow, clarity, tone of voice).
- Local or long distance ERC Consolidator Grant Interview Coaching/Training for applicants who have been invited by ERC to interview.
For any researchers who would like to know more about our ERC Consolidator Grant support services, please contact us directly and we will be happy to provide more in-depth information.